Don Wright WV4X Excellent seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AJF

Don Wright WV4X Excellent seller

Post by W4AJF »

Hi all, I just received some BEAUTIFUL equipment from Don Wright WV4X. I have dealt with Don before so there was no hesitation on my part to deal with him again. Excellently packed, shipped promptly, great communication, JUST like it should be.

Thanks again Don,

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
adamf@eeco.com
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

i have done many deals with don always A++++ excellent trader.73s de w4pig
na1a

WV4X

Post by na1a »

Most if not all the equipments that Don sells are always very nice. We have hoss traded through the years and have QSO-ed several times on 17M, checkin' our "inventory" :).
Cheers!
Duke
PS: Catch you on 17M sometimes Don. I'll let you hear my 9000.