BEWARE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AE4GC

BEWARE

Post by AE4GC »

MARTIN TIPPIN IS A FRAUD.
HE SOLE ME A AL-80 AMPLIFIER AND GUARANTEED IT NOT TO BE DOA.
WHEN I GOT IT I HAD TO SPEND $213.00 TO HAVE IT FIXED.
HE WILL NOT HELP TO PAY ANYTHING.
JAMES
AE4GC
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Please post callsigns, and names if you want. But callsigns for sure need to be in the post. Also, the SUBJECT of your posting should have the person's callsign FIRST, and anything else you want to have after that (optionally)
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
wr0t

TS 930

Post by wr0t »

I bought a "near mint" Kenwood TS 930 and drove to meet him and when I got it home it worked 30 min so it was not DOA.

The rig had so many problems that I had to sell it as a parts rig for 200.00 so I lost 400.00 on that deal.

It was supposed to have been gone over by Avid just days before I got it. When I called Avid, they said that they did not know anything about the rig.

Draw your own conclusions. :evil: I drew mine, never again,
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular