W4LTD Rich Lee Good trader. :)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K2HAT

W4LTD Rich Lee Good trader. :)

Post by K2HAT »

Hi

I recently bought a Collins 30L-1 amp from Rich, W4LTD.

He did a Really good job packing the Amp, he took the tubes out,
and rolled each one inside bubbel wrap, and the bubble wrapped all 4 of them, and sent them in a seperate box. :D

Many times people don't pack heavy items very well,
Rich did a Great job of that with the Amp. double boxed too,
with extra styrofoam peanuts in the outer box. 8)

The Amp looks pretty darn good for a 40 year old Amp,
I see why Collins has such a good reputation.

Rich sent a nice dust cover that has the Collins logo embroidered
onto it, and he also sent along a mostly complete, original Owners/User manual.Nice to have a real manual for a 40 year old piece of Amateur gear.

I give W4LTD, Rich a 9.5 out of 10. Thanks, Rich.
Hope to hear you on the air soon,
and will be glad to do another trade again sometime.

Thanks Rich.

K2HAT
Lee Hatfield Jr

April 14 2009
K2HAT effective April 27, 2007
KC2RDG former call sign.

I live near Albany, NY USA :)
W4LTD

Post by W4LTD »

Dennis is equally a great buyer! Thanks for the smooth transaction and prompt payment!
ka4tue

w4ltd

Post by ka4tue »

:D :D :D :D i also had a good deal with rich. rich is a honest guy to deal with, i will buy from him again. thanks..ka4tue