Another Great Deal With Adam Farber W4AJF

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8LPQ

Another Great Deal With Adam Farber W4AJF

Post by N8LPQ »

In today's world it is hard to find someone you can trust when dealing with your hard earned money. I have worked very hard to get the feedback I have. ALL POSITIVE feedback and be trusted as a man of my word. When I say something, it is fact. But even then I have a long way to go to have the reputation of Adam Farber W4AJF. We completed a Five Thousand Dollar ($5,000.00) deal. I bought a great rig from Adam. When he said it was mint (The only way I buy and sell) it was MINT. Everything as stated in the add and on the phone. I told him a check for $5,000.00 is in the next days mail. He said the radio is shipped next day via FEDEX. Now I am proud to say we have that kind of relationship that we trust each other that much. The radio and check passed each other in transit. Now I am sure he does not and can not work that way as a rule. That would be crazy. I have never met the man. Couldn't tell you what he looks like. The point I am making is simple. ADAM FARBER IS A GOOD MAN. ADAM IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. Never have a second thought dealing with Adam. Feel confident that every deal will go as close to perfect as a man can make it. Now you have my word when it comes to Adam Farber.

Ed Menasian N8LPQ 30 Years as a Ham
W4AJF

N8LPQ Ed Menasian, you can trust him all day long!

Post by W4AJF »

When Ed N8LPQ called me and said he wanted my radio I told him I would ship the next day. I didn't even blink about shipping him a $5,000.00 radio before receiving his payment because Ed is that type of guy, a guy you can trust with NO worries. Of course I received the check in 2 days. As Ed mentioned, I can not deal this way with too many people but there are a few out there. Trust must be earned and Ed has earned his many times over.

Always a pleasure, thanks again Ed.

Adam Farber w4AJF
Cooper City, FL
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

adam is good as gold it is a pleasure to deal with him 73s de :D :D :D w4pig