W4AJF - Adam Farber, Great Buyer, Instant Payer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K5KKX

W4AJF - Adam Farber, Great Buyer, Instant Payer

Post by K5KKX »

Adam Farber bought my IC-718 within 4 hours of it being advertised on QTH. He paid quickly via PayPal and trusted me even though I had no feedback. Responded to my emails quickly.

Honest guy! :D

Ron, K5KKX
W9DMW-2

Adam is a GOOD GUY...

Post by W9DMW-2 »

By now, Everyone who use's this site, Should know Adam Farber, he is a VERY HONEST person, I have dealt with him many times. It's to a point Where if Adams buys from me, I just send the item out to him, That's how much i trust him. He does the same for me. All in all, I would do trades and sales with him any day, thats the type of person Adam is...
Thaks Adam for being "ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS"
Don W9DMW
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Gentleman, thank you for the kind words!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
adamf@eeco.com