N3DG dennis gazak

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kb2nqn

N3DG dennis gazak

Post by kb2nqn »

i recently purchased a 742 from n3dg aka radio dg! - dennis gazak of huntingdon, pa. suppossed to be in excellent working condition but that was not exactly the case. the rig had little or no audio. i alerted dennis about this problem the day i received the rig and he responded the rig had no problem when he had it and it was mine as is. this tri bander had a bad control board. it has been repaired at an additional cost to me.

e mail history available by request...

steve-kb2nqn
WA1ZFY

Dennis Gazak: threat or menace?

Post by WA1ZFY »

Dennis Gazak of Huntinton Valley PA taught me to read up on an eBay seller before doing business with one. This guy seems to have borderline psychosis with paranoid tendencies, plus a sociopathic disregard for human beings. I am not a doctor.

Other than that, I have no strong feelings on the subject.
KB2VYZ

N3DG

Post by KB2VYZ »

Well. what everyone says about Dennis is correct. He's trying to get paid again for something PayPal has already charged me twice for already. The only words a have for Dennis are: Fasten your seat-belt buddy!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
N8ERM

Do your home work.

Post by N8ERM »

There are some things that you must do before buying. First is the feedback forum on this site. If I find some not so good comments it is a deal breaker for me. Also use the Google search and take time to read every thing. Look this guy over in my suggested places. Would you buy from him based on what information you have collected on these sites? Nothing is fool proof but do all you can before the $'s fly away.
Good trading, selling and buying. Remember to play nice.
Terry N8ERM
Last edited by N8ERM on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
W4AIN

Re: Dennis Gazak: threat or menace?

Post by W4AIN »

WA1ZFY wrote:..... This guy seems to have borderline psychosis with paranoid tendencies, plus a sociopathic disregard for human beings. I am not a doctor.......
I totally agree with the last sentence in the above statement since it is so obvious from your armchair diagnosis that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. :roll: :lol:
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

If he has dealt with "Pennradio"... He probably has good reason for his opinion. I just had a "Pennradio" experience...more to follow.
W3ODD

Post by W3ODD »

well Dennis got another victim...........ALMOST.....

I had a BEAUTIFUL ONE OWNER panasonic RF-4900 on the board and he contacted me about it ........

he didn't give me his call sign and in fact toldme he was NOT a HAM......

and that they needed a radio for the church.......

I dropped $65 off of the price AND ate the shipping because I was TRYING to do something nice for the church......... good karma and all that........

he received the radio today and IMMEDIATLY filed a complaint against me with paypal demanding 1/2 of his money back...$80.....

I told him that I would happily refund 100% of his $ if he sends the radio back..but he seems not to be interested in that...

I even told him if he would like (to save him on the shipping ) that I would DRIVE there (he lives about an hour away) and pick the rig up from him and give him ALL his $ back (including what I spent in shipping)

instead wants to KEEP the radio and me give him $80 dollars back

I ripped him off, he is going to prosecute me for mail fraud etc etc

i looked his shipping address up online to get directions in case I needed to drive down there and lo and behold I found out quite a bit about Dennis........

he STILL insists that I am trying to rip him off but will NOT return the radio for a refund and has told me if I come there to pick it up he will call the police

as it stands I told paypal that I would refund ALLhis $ and he immediatly dropped his claim

so ANOTHER heads up about Dennis radiodg@hotmail.com
W3ODD

Post by W3ODD »

he INSISTS that I am trying to rip him off in some fashion and now after I offered to drive there and pick up the radio and give him a 100% IN CASH refund he is stating that that is not acceptable and if I send him $200 (160 purchase price + 20 for shipping and 20 for his "handling") he will send me the radio back......

I refused and told him that I would be HAPPY to drive there to meet in a PUBLIC PLACE to pick up the radio and give him a CASH refund......

this is still of course unacceptable to Dennis and if I dont give him a refund he will call the police.....

how do I get involved in such predicaments?:confused:

I will keep you guys posted on any news other than the standard reporting me for mail fraud etc :D
ab7r

Don't give up!

Post by ab7r »

Based on all the bad info on this guy he obviously meets the requirements of being a crook. Let him call the police! He's the one who would end up with the short stick.

73 and GL
Greg
AB7R
W1JCW

Another Dirt Bag

Post by W1JCW »

Just another dirt bag trying to scam people.

I love when someone calls their bluff to meet them and they back down.

To many clowns out there trying to get over on good folks.

:evil:
73 -

W1JCW
John
N8ERM

Before you respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by N8ERM »

It is right there before your eyes:
NOTE – BEFORE YOU RESPOND:

We encourage you to read our Safe Trading Tips. If you are in a hurry, at least read KA9FOX's tips.
(these links open up a new window, so you can come back to this ad later)

We encourage you to check out the Feedback Forum to see if the person you are about to deal with has any good or bad feedback from previous dealings. To make it easy, try searching for the person's call sign on the Search Page
(these links open up a new window, so you can come back to this ad later)

Do your home work. Check them out on Feedback Forum, google, qrz and eham. This is not rocket science. Will it guarantee a fair deal? No, you just increase your chances.

Good trading selling and buying.
Terry N8ERM