radiowavz WIRE ANTENNAS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa2sei

radiowavz WIRE ANTENNAS

Post by wa2sei »

I PURCHASSED THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS OF ANTENNAS FROM RADIO WAVZ AFTER TWO MONTHS OF SERVICE THEY ALL CAME APART AND STOPED WORKING THATS A 160,80 30 18, CAROLINAWINDOM,40 METER FULL WAVE LOOP EVERY ONE OF THE ANTENNAS FAILED I HAVE CALL HIM NUMEROUS TIMES AND HE SAID HE IS SENDING OUT REPLACEMENTS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO MONTHS FOR THE REPLACEMENTS WHEN I CALL HIM THEY HAVE CALLER ID THEY PICK UP THE PHONE AND THEN HANG UP ALL HIS ANTENNAS ARE JUNK AND ALL ARE IN THE GARBAGE I HAVE WASTED THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND ADVISE ANY ONE READING THIS POST NOT TO DO BUSSINESS WITH A UNRELIABLE DEALER SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY FROM A RELIABLE DEALER THAT GIVES GOOD SERVICE THIS IS THE TRUTH I GOT TAKED DONT YOU

RAY WA2SEI
KE3GK

Post by KE3GK »

Too bad W9INN (SK) isn't still around ... I purchased one of his 10-80m wire antennas about 5 years ago and it's still going strong ...
Last edited by KE3GK on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
w0zs

Post by w0zs »

You sure have changed your tune since your 5 rating in February. This sounds vindictive to me too!
Check out his reviews of the radio wavz antennas on eham.net.
No connection with the company. In fact I don't own one of their antennas. It sounds to me like sour grapes!!!
W0ZS
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Why would any amateur spend $300 on wire HF antennas. :roll:
n3zas

radio wavs antennas are bad!!!!!!

Post by n3zas »

YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE FOOL
K5LOT

RADIO WAVZ YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Post by K5LOT »

PURE JUNK PASS THEM BY OR YOU WILL BE SORRY ALMOST THE SAME AS GETTING MUGGED IN A NEW YORK PARK AT NIGHT
K5LOT

RADIO WAVZ ANTENNAS

Post by K5LOT »

BY THE TIMES YOU ARE FINISHED RECONSTRUCTING THEM TO MINIMUM STANDARDS YOU WILL HAVE SPENT AS MUCH OR MORE THAN BUYING A REAL ANTENNA AND BALUN FROM BUX OR BUCKS
K5LOT

YOU ARE CORRECT PURE JUNK/CRAP

Post by K5LOT »

DON'T BUY THEIR JUNK
wa2sei

YES I CHANGED MY TUNE

Post by wa2sei »

I CHANGED MY TUNE BECAUSE I BROUGHT A 40 METER SUPER LOOP,.80-10 METER CAROLINIA WINDOM ,160 METER DOUBLE BAZZOKA ,80 METER DOUBLE BAZZOKA , AND A 30 METER DOUBLE BAZZOKA. AFTER THREE MONTHS THEY ALL FAILED OR CAME APART OR WOULD NOT LOAD EVEN WITH AN ANTENNA TUNER THEY ARE JUNK AND IF YOU TOTAL WHAT I SPENT ON ALL THOSE ANTENNAS YOU WOULD SEE I SPENT OVER $300.00 ON GARBAGE DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY I HAVE FRIENDS IN MY CLUB THAT PURCHASSED ANTENNAS FROM THEM AND THEY HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS IF YOU WANT TO BUY GARBAGE GO AHEAD AND DO BUSSINESS WITH THEM
W4KVW

RADIOWAVZ ANTENNAS

Post by W4KVW »

I had a Radiowavz 80 meter Double Bazooka which they cut for my desired frequency up for about a year & had NO ISSUES & thought it was put together VERY WELL & worked VERY well.I only have room for ONE wire so I replaced it with an Antennas & more G5RV so I could work 40 & 75 meters on one antenna.I think the Radiowavz antenna was a QUALITY PRODUCT & NOT "JUNK" at all. }:>) Sorry you had an issue!

Clayton
W4KVW
"Jesus Christ is Lord"