R&L ELECTRONICS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ab7r

Post by ab7r »

But your comments are antagonistic as well and just "asks" the other guy to continue attacking. Just let it rest and it will stop.

73 and CU on the air.
Greg
AB7R
w8jn

comedy shop

Post by w8jn »

no anger here boys! just lmao at the silly slam at r and l. if you call every ham store in the usa and they will ALL tell you that the mk2g has dsp. guess you will have to bash hro aes ham station texas towers. wow that will be a long dissertation nyuk nyuk nyuk.
best 73 from paul w8jn.... always finding humor in our hobby..you just cant make this stuff up....
K9WY

RandL GOOD AS THEY COME

Post by K9WY »

I Have been buying from Roger and Larry for more years than I want to admit. They are probably the ham dealer I have had the least problems with. Problems between customers and buyers were here long before us and will be around long after we are gone, just be reasonable and you can always work things out with good guys like Rand L. 73 Richard, K9WY.