made an offer on an item

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
gtr86

made an offer on an item

Post by gtr86 »

I made an offer on an item, gave a normal Ham fest price $500 for a Icom 706MKIIG from Reggie Harpole KG4CMH, here is what I received from a rude person that must have issues, people like this why would someone even want to talk on HF?

this is his reply:

What, are you on food stamps or just broke?

In a message dated 9/23/2008 9:01:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time, gtr86@aol.com writes:

Dear Reggie Harpole KG4CMH,

You have received a response to your ad, titled "FOR SALE ICOM 706MK11G", that you have running on the QTH.COM Free Ham Radio Classified Ads.

The response is from:

Name: don bell
Callsign: N9PSU
E-mail: gtr86@aol.com

The response is:

would you take $500 for radio?

--------------------------------------------------------
For your reference, here is a copy of the ad you are responding to:

Listing Number: 689314
Date Ad was Placed: 09/17/08
Name: Reggie Harpole
Phone Number: 615-210-5261
Callsign: KG4CMH
Category: RADIOHF
Heading: FOR SALE ICOM 706MK11G
Ad Message:
Excellent condition Icom 706 MK11G. Comes with the orginal box, manual, microphone, power cord and mounting bracket. Only $630 plus shipping. Thanks
n4rrh

Donald Bell n9psu

Post by n4rrh »

Donald Bell n9psu made a low ball offer of $500 on my icom 706mk11g and its not a normal hamefest offer as you say, besides that we are not at a Hamfest. What kind of radio do you have so I can insult you with a low ball offer. Make a resonable offer or dont make one at all and quit wasting other peoples time.
gtr86

Your rude

Post by gtr86 »

Maybe some people have to use food stamps and are broke in this day and age, you must be rich then? Your rude to someone you just met, is this how you treat new contacts on the radio? Yes maybe you need to get out more and not hang out on Ebay for your pricing, I have seen these go for $400-500 at Hamfests all day long, I am being nice to you at this point, low balling is $200 not $500, next time just counter offer not insult the next guy as they may not be as nice as I have been, and your just a waste of my time now, so many people are rude and your just another cause why people don't use Ham Radio or want it around, if your rude no one wants to be around you.
n4rrh

icom 706mk11g

Post by n4rrh »

$400 - $500 for a G model in excellent condition with everything, original box, manual, mounting bracket, mic, power cord. I will buy all you can find me at that price. Let me know when you get one.
gtr86

Creep

Post by gtr86 »

OK,

Your creeping me out now, please stop emailing me with harassing stuff all the time, your wasting my time at this point, obviously you never go to real hamfests, or you must get there really late in the day after all the deals are gone..........................................

someone close this thread please because I am sure he has shown his real colors by now and everyone can see not to deal with him unless your want a bunch of harassing emails to the point where you cannot take it anymore...
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

I guess some amateurs must have NEVER bought anything more expensive than their primary rig.

Otherwise why does it seem that "MAKE AN OFFER" means "OFFER MORE THAN I'M ASKING"!

JERRY

N9LCD

:twisted:
gtr86

CREEP

Post by gtr86 »

I cannot believe how this guy still is emailing me harassing emails, People like this is why our younger generation should stay away from Ham Radio, would you want a CREEP emailing your Grandson with harassing email everyday. Buyer/Seller Beware, CREEP alert.

73's
n4rrh

lying

Post by n4rrh »

Don look, enough is enough, stop with this non-sense and with you lying about harassing emails, I have received 7 from you so quit changing things around with lies just because you are mad. You are acting like a little kid in school. (grow up and act like a man) What is this non-sense about a grandson? I think most can read you between the lines.

I have several good feedbacks, how many do you have? Please go away