N8LSN or Chris Robinson BETTER BEWARE IS A CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n4rjl

N8LSN or Chris Robinson BETTER BEWARE IS A CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by n4rjl »

Nobody better by anything from N8LSN Chris R Halterman, sent him 575.00 for a Heathkit Amp and he has disappeared of the face of the earth, will not return emails and phone does not work now. Can not get a reply from him guess I will have to talk to Magistrate in Ohio. Again don't buy a thing from this guy, I also have a photo copy of the MO from the POst Office where he cashed it. The address I was told to send to was in Celina, Ohio.

N4RJL

lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Do not know if you checked his call or not but QRZ shows his license expired in may of 2007 and he had a PA address.......
Larry Huff K0pd
wb9sjz

Chris Halterman, n8lsn

Post by wb9sjz »

His brother Scott Halterman lives in Celina, Ohio. YOU may wish to give him a call at 419-268-2539 and let him know what his younger brother Christopher is up to now!!!!! YOU can also get Scott's address from www.whitepages.com and Chris has another brother named Dave or David in St. Marys, Ohio. I hope that this information helps people on recovery of money!!!!
W1QJ

Post by W1QJ »

The Sb-220 amp was for sale again a month ago, when I told him about this posting here, he said amp was sold becasue I asked him about sending it COD becasue you never recieved the amp after you sent the money. THE AMP IS FOR SALE AGAIN ON EHAM ALONG WITH A DENTROBN AMP. BEWARE!!
wb9sjz

n8lsn on bogus sales of sb-220's and other amps.

Post by wb9sjz »

It seems as though people really need to call his brother Scott and tell him what his little brother Chris is up to now on these apparent 'bogus' non-delivered sales of amplifyers. Has the person at the top of this list contacted anyone in the St.Marys and Celina, Ohio police about this at all????? Taking all legal recourse is the only way to stop this man!!!!!!

Also, check the Adams County in Indiana, Adams County Sheriff on his past history with the law in the 1980's.
Armol Walrath

Post by Armol Walrath »

KB1PIF here and I got ripped off by this guy Chris Halterman and I have contacted the celina Police and they have not written one word to me about this. Not even a note that they received my message. I don't see what good it will do to contact his brother, but I do see a need to contact the police and place charges on this person. And it could be federal post charges. That is what I'm going to try to do. Sorrry to hear you lost over 500.00 dollars but we will have to do something now not later. I'll will let you know how I make out with the charge. He can be found...Thanks for info and I will start working on this and see if I can get him locked up on charges..Butch KB1PIF