K5JN Ralph Marrs, great buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Ralph bought a radio from me and the deal went very smooth. He told me when he mailed the payment and it arrived shortly after he told me. We talked on the phone about the sale and he was a friendly ham who was easy to talk with. Thanks Ralph for a great sale experience.
n9emz

Post by n9emz »

Ralph is absolutely a great person to deal with....prompt, seamless transactions both ways, and one of the friendliest and nicest people you'd ever want to communicate with.

There just aren't enough good words to accurately describe him. Thanks, Ralph....and 73.

Sam
N8QEM

Post by N8QEM »

I also have dealt with (K5JN) Ralph Marrs. He is as honest as the day is long. I sold him a Kenwood TS-870S. He let me know when he sent the payment, witch was fast as well :D . We talked on the phone and the deal went very smooth. We need more honest like K5JN...
Thanks God Bless
Charlie N8QEM
Thanks Much
God Bless
Charley