BUYERS BEWARE------------ N8EMO

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NZ4Q

K8YS

Post by NZ4Q »

I did try, they told me it had been to long!
KD8HMO

Post by KD8HMO »

How about filing a small claims lawsuit in your local court? He might decide that fixing the situation is cheaper than responding to a lawsuit. Hell, drag him into Judge Judy's TV court so she can flame him on television LOL
NoCodeHams.net
Founder
www.nocodehams.net
NZ4Q

KD8HMO

Post by NZ4Q »

Now that may work! I will look into it.
KD8HMO

Post by KD8HMO »

Just remember, proper documented paperwork is what wins in small claims court...
NoCodeHams.net
Founder
www.nocodehams.net
NZ4Q

Still nothing 09/09/2008

Post by NZ4Q »

This is guy is a crook! Paid twice for the same radio.
NZ4Q

N8EMO is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by NZ4Q »

3 years later still no radio or money, what a high raking thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!