NC 300 Power Supply

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
W4AKI

NC 300 Power Supply

Post by W4AKI »

I have an early NC 300 with the choke in the PS . It has been heavily modified ie solid-stated and OB2 removed . I want to return it to its original configuration . I need a schematic of an early model with the choke. I have the schematic off the BAMA mirror with the 330 ohm resistor . It really doesn't help in returning the rcvr to original . If anyone can help by sending me a copy of an early schematic I'd be much obliged . Thanks , Frank Drewniany, W4AKI .
n5wrx

Re: NC 300 Power Supply

Post by n5wrx »

W4AKI wrote:I have an early NC 300 with the choke in the PS . It has been heavily modified ie solid-stated and OB2 removed . I want to return it to its original configuration . I need a schematic of an early model with the choke. I have the schematic off the BAMA mirror with the 330 ohm resistor . It really doesn't help in returning the rcvr to original . If anyone can help by sending me a copy of an early schematic I'd be much obliged . Thanks , Frank Drewniany, W4AKI .
Might I suggest placing your ad in the wanted section of this web site?
You would most likely have better luck finding what you need if you did.