Terry Lamb- tshooter45@excite.com be cautious!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k8vf

Terry Lamb- tshooter45@excite.com be cautious!

Post by k8vf »

I recently bought a printer from Terry Lamb which does not work.

I have emailed him(her) several times and have waited 11 days since my last email to him(her).

No contact, no response.

Please be careful if he(she) posts again.

K8VF
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

What is Terry's callsign? I would assume that with all that is written here on this site, in the Safe Trading Tips, that you would not go against all the advice and buy from a non-ham.

- Scott
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
k8vf

terry lamb

Post by k8vf »

Yes, I did check on him(her).

He(she) also had a callsign and no bad feedback at the time.

Checked on qrz and qth feedback sites. They were the only ones available that I was aware of. Both were clean.

It was only a $25 loss, but it was MY $25...........

Terry owes me $25.

Mark, K8VF
jim

Pray for Him

Post by jim »

Looks like another sold his soul for a few dollars. Many persons will become dishonest with others over a few dollars. I went thru this with a ham in Califormia on eBay, eBay seller wil255.