Stolen DR-600T

List stolen equipment here, and check here before purchasing.
kb9wzj

Stolen DR-600T

Post by kb9wzj »

Ser. # H002361
k9yli

Post by k9yli »

it might help to know when, where, what town., shopping center etc.
the locals might know where to expect it to turn up later.
kb9wzj

Re: Stolen DR-600T

Post by kb9wzj »

kb9wzj wrote:Ser. # H002361
This was stolen from near my home in Indianapolis about 4 years ago. Some one has to have it as only a Ham would know what it is for, and how to use it.

If you have purchased one in the last four years, please check the serial number. There is a reward for it's return. Thanx.
VE3MPH

4 year's???

Post by VE3MPH »

4 years is a long time to wate to post a add about something missing. It could be anywhere in that amout of time. good luck finding it.
kb9wzj

Wasted post?

Post by kb9wzj »

I didn't think it mattered where and when because it had been so long ago.

I am sure some one is using this radio. I just wanted someone to look at their radio's serial number and see if someone in fact did have it, and to please contact me.

I don't think it's a "wasted" ( I think that is what you meant) post if it gets a result. :roll:
N4XTS

Post by N4XTS »

there is also a Stolen Radio Database over at Genesis World. Most of the radios are commercial trunking radios but it would not hurt to put your stolen rigs in there too. It's free and you never know it may turn up.

http://www.genesisworld.com/stolen.asp
Amateur radio gets right through.
kb9wzj

Re: 4 year's???

Post by kb9wzj »

VE3MPH wrote:4 years is a long time to wate to post a add about something missing. It could be anywhere in that amout of time. good luck finding it.

Radio has been returned after years of being gone! Almost 6 years to the day! A special THANK YOU goes out to those that returned it. It is a little beat up, low power out on two meters, but 70cm functions fully. Missing the mobile bracket and the mic needs some repair to the cord and the VFO outer knob is missing.

I KNEW this radio would turn up somewhere !!!!!!! It had actually been posted on the internet as being stolen the very week it was. Which was January 2, 2004. That posting dissappeared is why I posted it here again.

I am glad to have my old friend back in my shack as these can sometimes be a little hard to find.

Keep all of your serial numbers handy in your wallet should something come up missing. The serial number HAS to be on the original police report for a no problem return.

Again, Thank you to the people responsible for it's return. Also a Thank You to ka9fox for having such a great snd useful site for our beloved radio hobby!

Merry Christmas everyone!