x

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
wa8mea

x

Post by wa8mea »

x
Last edited by wa8mea on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
KG4KDH

The Antenna Farm OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Post by KG4KDH »

huh?
Last edited by KG4KDH on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KG4KDH

What!!!

Post by KG4KDH »

What??? Bill wa8mea- You posted this on QTH.com earlier and them bad mouth me??? I'm totally confused.

Here's YOUR posting to my response earlier by you - wa8mea

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=8248

Maybe I'm reading your response wrong sir, but the way it's worded it sounds as though you are accusing me of all sorts of wrongs - If I'm reading this wrong please correct me and please reword your response. It sounds like you are talking about me.

John W Holbrook
The Antenna Farm
Last edited by KG4KDH on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
KG4KDH

Another posting by Bill wa8mea

Post by KG4KDH »

What are you doing?

Another by Bill wa8mea

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?p=19947#19947
K9XR

Re: The Antenna Farm OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Post by K9XR »

If I didn't see this i would not have believed it. Either this guy is paranoid or not the sharpest tool in the shed, or maybe both.
Last edited by K9XR on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
wa8mea

Post by wa8mea »

x
Last edited by wa8mea on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

I could not believe what i'm reading also. Even me as dense as some think i am saw that it was a Spoof a Joke a point being made in support of the Antenna Farm.
Larry Huff K0pd
wa8mea

Post by wa8mea »

x
Last edited by wa8mea on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
KG4KDH

Irresponsible

Post by KG4KDH »

You know...people work for businesses and those people have families. Those families are hungry and they depend on these jobs. It's irresponsible people together with forums like these that do more to destroy the Ham Radio spirit and the American spirit more then we may realize.

Some of you people out there are now re-tired and you would think old enough and wise enough to understand that people (just like you) need jobs to feed their families. So you think you're somehow "doing the world a favor" by bad mouthing a company or an individual without even knowing the facts! What you are doing is hurting people with families. It's irresponsible and ignorant.

In summary - Get a life, grow up and start acting like an adult instead of hiding behind an internet connection and believing every physchotic rant you read on the web.

Good day and good luck in your quest for finding that "perfect" company out there and maybe you'll also find that "perfect" radio along the way...
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

MR. Holbrook what is now bothering me is not that you changed the shipping on a customer nor comprehended the satire WA8MEA was writing. But it's your attitude in General in that your coming across like because you consider your self a super Patriot and yes i appreciate Patriots but all the real ones i know do not go around shouting look at me i'm a Patriot. My oldest son is a Gren Beret has served three tours in Iraq and talks little about it. My Youngest son was wounded in Iraq and he says little about it other than both said they would go back in a heart beat. And now my Grandson is serving. So you see what i'm saying is none of them stand around and promote there beliefs. Then there is this other attitude that because your a small business man and a Ham that you should be exempt from criticism. I'm certain your a honest hard working man but like the rest of us you have too bear your stripes and successes as part of doing buisiness. So now looking back instead of being so defensive do you not feel that you should have maybe just try and let the complaint row off your back and have said my mistake and here's your $4.00 and rode on.
Larry Huff K0pd
KG4KDH

Post by KG4KDH »

I want to thank your son for his service to our country and thank you for risking him on the battlefield to help preserve and protect our freedoms here in the USA. I give you and him honor and all my respect.

This is the issue - the $4 was refunded the moment Mr Johnson asked for it...We upgraded his shipping because we could get it out in time for UPS - so we shipped it USPS so he could have it by that Friday. I see now how doing someone in the ham community a favor doesn't go unpunished. Problem is he's making it appear as though we wronged him somehow and kept the $4 that he insisted on getting back...this is called mis-representing the truth and nobody wants to call him on it. He's bad mouthing us and it's wrong.

As far as patriotism - In this Obama New World Order world where school kids are no longer taught basic American history (let alone patriotism) we need more people like you and your son and those that will stand up for their country and declare their love for the US. We rarely hear of anything patriotic anymore on TV, the press or the colleges and school houses. America is a dying culture because most people in this country are so uneducated, apathetic and don't seem to give a rats rear end about anything except themselves and what physical goods they can acquire. We Americans are a bunch of spoiled rotten juveniles and we are going to lose everything we have very soon and we have nobody to blame except ourselves.

Yes, I have already forgotten about Mr Johnson...he's just an angry person and there's not much anyone can do for him but pray.

Good day
John Holbrook
The Antenna Farm
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Well spoken MR.Holbrook and for what ever it is worth to be honest with you there was nothing said by anybody that would have discouraged me from purchasing something from you if you had what i needed.
Larry Huff K0pd
wa8mea

Post by wa8mea »

x
Last edited by wa8mea on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
K9XR

Re: Attn: k9XR

Post by K9XR »

done

wa8mea wrote:Attn: K9XR:

Mr. Holbrook has edited/deleted the info from my secure order.

It was also contained in one of your posts as a quote. Would you be so kind as to delete the quote from that post above? I would appreciate it.

73, Bill
wa8mea

Post by wa8mea »

x