K4RFE LARRY E,GUGLE, has NO Integrity

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
K4UUG

K4RFE LARRY E,GUGLE, has NO Integrity

Post by K4UUG »

This Ham has NO Interrity what so ever and should have his amateur radio licence revoked ! Faked Degrees and Military Service Record

http://www.1stbattalion9thmarinesfireba ... yGugle.htm
Last edited by K4UUG on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICK
K4UUG
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

The site you gave does not work. Also curious as to why you mentioned all this.Has he screwed anybody yet.And lots of people for what ever there reasons embellish there past.
Larry Huff K0pd
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

i thought this feedback forum was for good or bad trades not personel information. i think this needs to be removed. :oops: :oops: :oops:
kb5pn

Post by kb5pn »

W4PIG wrote:i thought this feedback forum was for good or bad trades not personel information. i think this needs to be removed. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ordinarily I would agree with you but the link worked for me and also googling him shows me that someone with the lack of morals to claim all the false things he has shows me that it is not a person I would want to deal with for any reason.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

The site finally came up and must say he seems to be a shameless character and someone i would probably not wish to do business with knowing what i now know.But is their a personal vendetta that out of no where you bring this to our attention?The site says all this was found out and published almost 4 yrs ago so why now bring it up? Granted i have no respect for him or anyone that lies but still i'll ask again has he that your aware of screwed anybody in Ham transactions?
Larry Huff K0pd
Kurt - K8YZK

Post by Kurt - K8YZK »

Being retired Army, I have to agree that this guy is slime. He did serve but to build himself up to something he wasn't well, other Marines will have to deal with him.

Now as far as radio goes, I don't think he has done anyone wrong (I could be wrong), would I deal with him, probably not.

Like others have said maybe this needs to be moved or deleted.

KT
wa8mea

Post by wa8mea »

-
Last edited by wa8mea on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
W3WN

Re: Group description: Talk about anything related to Ham Ra

Post by W3WN »

wa8mea wrote:Group description: Talk about anything related to Ham Radio.

And this is associated with ham radio in what manner???

Bill - WA8MEA
The induhvidual names is a ham, and clearly, others are unhappy with him to say the least... and if the allegations are true (which I neither confirm or deny as I have no personal knowledge of the matter whatsoever), I can certainly understand.

And I think we've paid this mass of allegedly sentient mass his "15 minutes" and then some. Time to move along.
kenwood

Larry Gugle

Post by kenwood »

Not only was mr. Gugle legend in his own time but a master of disquise according
to his profile he wrote in QRZ. He states he worked in a service shop till june of 1969. In the Marine photo he was serving with the 1/9 in 1965.
This only strengthens my believe that there were 2 larry Gugle's or he was very good magician topping Houdini himself.
In any case he should of just been proud of his accomplishments making staff sgt in the first 3 years in the marines, unless that photo was reworked, and reitiring as a gunnery sgt. Looks like his head got too big for his hat.
Hallicrafters88