Re Dads Birthday

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
vk2uw

Re Dads Birthday

Post by vk2uw »

RADIOVHF - DADS BIRTHDAY RADIO WANTED
Dad wants a radio for his birthday? He says something like an Icom all mode VHF radio. Icom 820 or 821, Yaesu FT-100D or something along those lines. Im winging this so please let me know what you have along with the price and condition. Thank you!
Listing #399179 - Submitted on 2/20/04 by Callsign NA
Click Here to Email

:idea: I have just placed my request for a TS-950SDX as my bithday is comming up shortly as well. :shock:
Chris Wright
VK2UW
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

Chris,
Watch your email closely. I just emailed you a brand new TS950SDX in the box. I also sent along an emailed version of a certified check for mega-bucks. Those are US bucks, of course rather the AU version. You may send me the difference in the exchange rate by cash via courier. I am sure that mega-bucks (AU) is enough for you and you will happily send me the difference!
vk2uw

K4KK

Post by vk2uw »

It's great to see the Amateur Spirit is still out there. :roll:

:P I will get onto my ISP and tell them I will need a bigger mail box to fit the TS-950SDX into.

Will look forward to getting it on Air. :shock:
If it has any problems can I email it back for Warranty items to be attended to ? :wink:

Re: I also sent along an emailed version of a certified check for mega-bucks. Those are US bucks, of course rather the AU version. You may send me the difference in the exchange rate by cash via courier. I am sure that mega-bucks (AU) is enough for you and you will happily send me the difference!

:idea: I will send it back as I will be to busy using my new TS-950SDX to get to the Bank, so won't need it. :D
You can forward it to those needy ones like Sadam :idea: to cover his bomb expences 8)
Chris Wright
VK2UW