Repeater behavior

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
ab7jk

Repeater behavior

Post by ab7jk »

We have a repeater here in the Tampa Bay area that is really on the fringe. Recent on air topics include support of the killing of the abortion doctor, and support of killing current American political leaders. I will not identify this particular repeater for obvious reasons suffice it to say it's located in New Port Richey, FL.. As far as I know this repeater is not affiliated with ARRL.

Who monitors these repeaters? And what is going to happen to our rights if behavior like this continues, is allowed to continue, or increases?

Ken
wx1f

Re: Repeater behavior

Post by wx1f »

ab7jk wrote:We have a repeater here in the Tampa Bay area that is really on the fringe. Recent on air topics include support of the killing of the abortion doctor, and support of killing current American political leaders. I will not identify this particular repeater for obvious reasons suffice it to say it's located in New Port Richey, FL.. As far as I know this repeater is not affiliated with ARRL.

Who monitors these repeaters? And what is going to happen to our rights if behavior like this continues, is allowed to continue, or increases?

Ken
Get the frequency and a lot of taped conversations and MAIL them to the ARRL..and ask them to help or provide a referral to the correct FCC local office.