ARS K8CPA is off the air on H.F...... again

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
k8cpa

ARS K8CPA is off the air on H.F...... again

Post by k8cpa »

Just letting everyone, who operates H.F. and might have worked me. I, again, am off the air on H.F.

The Kenwood TS-950SDX is still not right.

A Sincere thanks to Matt AC8AC for the great antenna work that he did here and for doing what he could with my rig. But she's in need of some serious repairs that is "above Matt's pay grade", so to speak. Not to mention being WAY above mine as well! :shock:

So, until I can afford to get this old beast fixed, I guess my homebrew G5RV will be a bird resting spot or something...

Because I am off the air, on H.F. until further notice. Until I can get back to work and either get a used rig or get this one fixed.

It stinks, but it's the truth.

73 es gud dx to all,

-Chuck K8CPA
Lincoln Park, Michigan USA
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com
wx1f

Re: ARS K8CPA is off the air on H.F...... again

Post by wx1f »

k8cpa wrote:Just letting everyone, who operates H.F. and might have worked me. I, again, am off the air on H.F. The Kenwood TS-950SDX is still not right. A Sincere thanks to Matt AC8AC for the great antenna work that he did here and for doing what he could with my rig. But she's in need of some serious repairs that is "above Matt's pay grade", so to speak. Not to mention being WAY above mine as well! :shock: So, until I can afford to get this old beast fixed, I guess my homebrew G5RV will be a bird resting spot or something...
Because I am off the air, on H.F. until further notice. Until I can get back to work and either get a used rig or get this one fixed. It stinks, but it's the truth.
73 es gud dx to all,
-Chuck K8CPA
And you notified everyone on the planet.... because... ????
k8cpa

Post by k8cpa »

wx1f wrote:
k8cpa wrote:Just letting everyone, who operates H.F. and might have worked me. I, again, am off the air on H.F. The Kenwood TS-950SDX is still not right. A Sincere thanks to Matt AC8AC for the great antenna work that he did here and for doing what he could with my rig. But she's in need of some serious repairs that is "above Matt's pay grade", so to speak. Not to mention being WAY above mine as well! :shock: So, until I can afford to get this old beast fixed, I guess my homebrew G5RV will be a bird resting spot or something...
Because I am off the air, on H.F. until further notice. Until I can get back to work and either get a used rig or get this one fixed. It stinks, but it's the truth.
73 es gud dx to all,
-Chuck K8CPA
And you notified everyone on the planet.... because... ????
I wanted people to know.

73 es Gud DX!
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com
wx1f

Post by wx1f »

k8cpa wrote: I wanted people to know.

73 es Gud DX!
I hate to break it to you...but I'm guessing no one gives a rats hairy butt....or you would swamped with "AWE..that's too bad...we'll miss you." And so far I count.......zero !!!