Help with Motorola Radius GR1225 repeater and accessories

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
W4AJF

Help with Motorola Radius GR1225 repeater and accessories

Post by W4AJF »

Hi all, I have a Motorola Radius GR1225 repeater with an i20R installed in it and it came with 2pcs of Tait T800ll Slimline units, each with a UHF receive module and TX module. The frequencies and tone frequencies are listed on the front of the T800ll units. I have a power supply that came with it, an Astron RM-35A rack mount unit, so I can run all the units but would like to try and test the setup. The GR1225 and the T800ll's all have "N" type connectors on them and I have a UHF wattmeter but not sure how to hook the units up to try to test output and reception. Any help greatly appreciated and also I will be selling the unit if anyone has any interest in them. The setup is in Very nice shape and should be working.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
adamf@eeco.com
WA9WVX

Motorola Radius GR1225 Repeater

Post by WA9WVX »

Hello Adam,

I think you would be more successful accessing the following web site for Motorola Products:

http://batboard.batlabs.com/

And logging into that site, then posting your request on the General Motorola Radio Discussion Forum.

Dan