Mark Mueller AB8ZI severe injury

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
K8ELR

Mark Mueller AB8ZI severe injury

Post by K8ELR »

Mark Mueller AB8ZI ex KD8AOM on Wednesday Dec. 19, 2007, suffered a severe head injury from a fall at his home and has not regained consciousness. He has undergone surgery to relieve pressure on his brain. The radio club of which he is a member has been really supportive of Mark and his family. Mark is a member of ARROW radio club in Ann Arbor Michigan (w8pgw.org)

I would like to ask all members of the amateur radio community to support Mark by sending him a QSL card from your station. I am sure when he regains consciousness it will buoy his spirit immensely. If you don’t have a qsl card a message to him would be great.

You can send any messages or QSL cards to me and I will deliver them to him.

Send them to->
Mark Mueller AB8ZI
c/o Jim Eller K8ELR
5153 Pecan Dr.
Ypsilanti MI 48197

73!
Jim K8ELR
:arrow:
K8ELR

Mark Mueller AB8ZI SK 12/26/2007

Post by K8ELR »

****12/26/07
I am saddened to post this. Mark passed away today at 5:00 pm est. He never regained consciousness. Thanks for the concern for a nice guy and good ham. He will be missed greatly.
Jim
K8ELR
w0bkr

Sorry to hear that..

Post by w0bkr »

Sorry to hear about your friend and to be so late in responding.
I hope the radio club will also be with the family as that is a very hard thing to have to remember each Christmas holiday.

Again, sorry to hear of the loss!