How many times can you list DAILY??

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
N2PET

How many times can you list DAILY??

Post by N2PET »

:roll: :?: Does anyone else think that kb3hzt has listed his TS 440 for trade or sale enough times??? Geeeeeeez !!! Enuff's Enuff!!!!
tim46120

HOW MANY TIMES TO POST

Post by tim46120 »

Well i guess its his radio,he trying to sell or trade,at least someone is posting something for sale or trade.What dose it hurt? :roll: :roll: :roll:
wr0t

Post by wr0t »

At least he lists a ham call.
Proud to Fly the Flag Long Before Was Popular
N2PET

Post by N2PET »

For your info I ALWAYS post my call!! Just forgot this time. I stil think it's a waste of time to list the same thing time after time just so that it goes back to the top of the list!! Just my feeling! Scott N2PET. :oops:
tim46120

ads

Post by tim46120 »

Well if you would have looked his call up,you would have seen he is a kid,17yrs old he has to learn how do do this as he will many other things,lets give him time to learn and maybe help him,and not flog him for it. :D
N2PET

Post by N2PET »

:?: Tim, by the way, what is your call??
KE3GK

Thread moved ...

Post by KE3GK »

I moved this thread to a more appropriate area. The feedback forum is for Ham to Ham/business references.

Thanks

Tom KE3GK
wr0t

Moved

Post by wr0t »

Right on Tom, let the games begin elsewhere..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vk2uw

Re Adds

Post by vk2uw »

Give him ago, as it says he is only 17yrs of age and probably still doing the right thing by his family and obeying orders like wise with Amateur Radio.

I feel if you want to be a Policeman, then go and join the Police force and catch a few of the fraudsters that are ripping off Amateurs.

Spend your time catching them instead of trying to make an example of an innocent kid.
Chris Wright
VK2UW
kb3hzt17

Re: Re Adds

Post by kb3hzt17 »

vk2uw wrote:Give him ago, as it says he is only 17yrs of age and probably still doing the right thing by his family and obeying orders like wise with Amateur Radio.

I feel if you want to be a Policeman, then go and join the Police force and catch a few of the fraudsters that are ripping off Amateurs.

Spend your time catching them instead of trying to make an example of an innocent kid.

thank-you chris i couldnt have said it any better.

wr0t

Eample

Post by wr0t »

Way to go Chris, right on..........
kc2cue

Have we got nothing better to bicker about

Post by kc2cue »

You want something to bicker about, this ve7jz jerk is got one hiss buddies posting ads that he got a radio and that he is actually happy with it. All over the forums all over the net he call was posted about being a bad guy. And you want to question how many times can a ad be posted about someone trying to sell his radio. yes persistancy does work, for the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time, i just relisted my scope, there is nothing wrong with trying to get rid of a piece of equipment. let me ask you a question, when you see the same the ford dealer commercial 26 times in a hour show, do you get mad? You shouldnt they are just trying to promote their product. It might get annoying yes, but not to complain about.
N2PET

Thanks

Post by N2PET »

I thought that we dropped this subject? Oh well glad to give you something to snivel about! Have a nice day!
wr0t

Offer Of Help

Post by wr0t »

Matt, I have been a Ham for over 50 years now and I will be glad to help you any way I can. Feel free to contact me via my Email address under my profile..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kb3hzt17

Re: Offer Of Help

Post by kb3hzt17 »

wr0t wrote:Matt, I have been a Ham for over 50 years now and I will be glad to help you any way I can. Feel free to contact me via my Email address under my profile..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the help,ill keep that in mind
ab7dj

k2cue

Post by ab7dj »

Well, buddy, I am the one that bought the radio from VE7JZ , and I am the person that said he was highly satisfied with it! It is a beautiful radio and the price was right. As far as being buddies with John, we don't even know each other. He is just another Canadian to me! Just for the record, Miguel. Thanks Del AB7DJ
when you die you will leave with only one thing-your integrity