need info on

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
aws73

need info on

Post by aws73 »

i just purchased a kenwood ts 130v. in very good shape. however i would like to take out one of the WARC bands and put 160meters in. ive contacted several crystal makers that say they can make a crystal but i need to know if it can be done for sure. plus i need to know where and how to accomplish it. iam not really technical but can follow directions. thanks andrew stoots
i have a room full of ham radios and scanners, wide band recievers and one pc set aside for radios. the pc is always recieving , logging and decoding some type of signal dealing with radio. i love to listen on 80 meters especially on a old tube rig.
wa4cch

Post by wa4cch »

:roll: no way forget it :D
aws73

thanks to all

Post by aws73 »

i thank wa4cch and all who tried to help me out.
i have a room full of ham radios and scanners, wide band recievers and one pc set aside for radios. the pc is always recieving , logging and decoding some type of signal dealing with radio. i love to listen on 80 meters especially on a old tube rig.