G R E E T I N G S ! From a newbie !!!

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
Wayne, K3QJX

G R E E T I N G S ! From a newbie !!!

Post by Wayne, K3QJX »

Hi guys,
Just thought I would stop-in & see how everyone was doing....
I'm a newbie to chat rooms & am just learning the ropes.

Wayne, K3QJX [/img]
Wayne, K3QJX
del40

Post by del40 »

Hi Wayne,
I'm new here also.
Where did u get the 3 call from ?
WA9WVX

Welcome to QTH Forum

Post by WA9WVX »

Hello Wayne,

You'll find this Amateur Radio Forum is slower than molasses regarding conversations or technical help. I check this site every once in a while to provide advice on technical problems. So don't expect fellow amateur radio operators to reply very quickly. I've found other Forums to advise radio communications people on Land Mobile 2-way problems and/or solutions. I've been licensed as a hamster for a little over 38 years now but who's counting. I find the new people in amateur radio and land mobile radio still need "Elmers" to advise them.

In today's world the U.S. Federal Government's Labor Department in April 2004 raised the bar to perform simple Electronic Technician work, now you're required to have a B.S.E.E. To do Electrical / Electronic Engineering, you've got to have a M.S.E.E! Of course, all the U.S. Corporate American Companies are Outsourcing at alarming rates our professional career positions and manufacturing overseas to places like China, India, Russia, Poland, Viet Nam, Taiwan, Korea, Germany, France, Brazil, Mexico and every third world country just because of the financial bottom line even if some of those countries Quality Standards are less than 50% product turn. My former employer was /\/\otorola till they outsourced my engineering position and that's a story in itself. :roll: Yeah, I've got an Attitude but it's Thanks to Corporate American "GREED!" Show me something today that states: Made in the U.S.A. by our citizens in any of our U.S. Corporations

Dan
Val Smith

What?

Post by Val Smith »

"In today's world the U.S. Federal Government's Labor Department in April 2004 raised the bar to perform simple Electronic Technician work, now you're required to have a B.S.E.E. To do Electrical / Electronic Engineering, you've got to have a M.S.E.E!"

Hell is firing us for not having any B.S.,
and Paradise is full of Electronics? Cool!
See y'all there.