NGC 160/10 Meter Solid State rig

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
kaspro

NGC 160/10 Meter Solid State rig

Post by kaspro »

Hello, N0EK here in Bergen, ND, nr Minot. Recently I purchased a used NGC rig and am looking for a manual or place to purchase one? The rig was made by National/Panasonic, under IMN? and may have a RJX # as another 3 band rig they manufactured. This rig was built in 1987 and only a limited number of them were marketed in the U.S.A. Would anyone have any commits as to where I may obtain a manual for this rig? Hve a great Day
N0EK/ND
Last edited by kaspro on Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WA9WVX

Post by WA9WVX »

Sunce you didn't provide a photograph of the NCG H.F. Radio, go to the Alinco web link, click on the DX-77T Transceiver and see if the DX-77T matches your NCG Transceiver.

http://www.alinco.com/usa.html

If they're the same H.F. transceiver, then you can download the Service Manual from that page on to your computer.

Dan
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

If I didn't give away the NCG 10/160 rig I had to my uncle, I would have just shipped you the manual for free, no cost at all.
kaspro

10/160 Manual

Post by kaspro »

kc0uws wrote:If I didn't give away the NCG 10/160 rig I had to my uncle, I would have just shipped you the manual for free, no cost at all.
I'm taking you no long have the manual?
tks much too for reading and the reply
Great Holidays
Ed Kasprowicz/N0EK/Bergen, ND