Signalink USB and Kenwood TS-2000 Configuration

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
kc0cf

Signalink USB and Kenwood TS-2000 Configuration

Post by kc0cf »

Anyone have the time to help me figure out why I cant get the TX to work? Spent many hours trying to find out why, starting to think it's my Radio. I can RX fine using WSJT-X 2.4 but cant get the thing to TX , the tones out into mon jack of the Signalink usb okay. As it is using (cat) in PTT method audio is being routed to the front mic , if I try an other way the PTT will not key the radio, I have a US navigator running on my K3 with no issues, starting to look for a navigator if someone has one at a reasonable price also need a cable for a TS 2K. I simply want to get on digital for 2M, and up with the TS-2K. So if someone can walk me through the process, maybe I can discover what I am doing wrong, or right because of radio or interface being broken. OR me being dense. Thanks- cell phone voice or text 515-203-5043 or email KC0CF@icloud.com Or home LL 515-826-3661