Manual Gap Eagle dx

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
tom fish

Manual Gap Eagle dx

Post by tom fish »

I need haelp with this it is used and no manual but it did come in two pieces and I had to guess at where the yellow wires go. All the bands are good SWR but the 40 meter band.
Any help AA8XX tom
w2ass

Re: Manual Gap Eagle dx

Post by w2ass »

tom fish wrote:I need haelp with this it is used and no manual but it did come in two pieces and I had to guess at where the yellow wires go. All the bands are good SWR but the 40 meter band.
Any help AA8XX tom

Hi tom,
I have put a few gif's on my website and also i put the manual of my titan dx antenna, which the same antenna. except that the titan goes to 80 mtrs but other wise if you look they look excatly alike.. You only have to look at fig 3 that is the part that they talk about the yellow wires. and how they go. if you need color digital photos i can take photos of mine, so you can see how they go. the titan dx and the eagle dx have the same tunning rods and are set up the same way.

I found my challenger dx manual and put it up on website also

http://www.w2ass.com/titandx.html

good luck, if you need any help pm me and ill give you my home phone number
Rafael Diaz
www.w2ass.com
member or former member of
W2rc
Yccc
Sera
ARRL
10-ten 60608
Vaga-bond 454