Positive feedback

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
Vincent

Positive feedback

Post by Vincent »

I dont understand ..you sell someone a real nice pice..they email you and say they are happy...you ask if they would leave positve feedback for you kindly....they say sure ....and dont. I bet the ones that do that..if you sent them junk..would be the first to give you a negative.... :roll:
N9LCD

Re: Positive feedback

Post by N9LCD »

This is the REAL WORLD -- you don't get dingle berries for doing what you're supposed to do.

In the REAL WORLD you get your butt chewed if you don't do what you're supposed to do.

I presume you're gainfully employed by other than any level of the government -- U.S. MILITARY EXCLUDED!

Do you get an award, bonus, raise, promotion, etc. every time you do what you're supposed to do?

NO!

But screw-up bad enough and you'll get plenty of "NEGATIVE FEEDBACK" -- a/k/a "GETTING FIRED".

Let's grow up. We're not in pre-school or kindergarten where they probably get dingle berries for not fowling their bottoms!

N9LCD :evil:
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

See, you made a mistake. You asked them to leave feedback. You have to "ORDER" them to leave feedback like the PROS do.
N5WHT

Post by N5WHT »

I've been using QTH for years and I support and donate to the site. I have found that the people who don't leave FEEDBACK, can't leave feedback because they are not a REGISTERED user, and it's too much trouble to register. They want to use QTH to sell their junk, but they don't want to support the site by becoming a member and helping SCOTT with cost of a GREAT site like QTH. Thanks SCOTT for a Great site. 73,de N5WHT