Tentec Service

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
K4TAX

Tentec Service

Post by K4TAX »

For those needing service on Tentec products the correct e-mail address to use is SERVICE@TENTEC.COM As of most recent, they have moved {again} into a new location but still in Sevierville, TN and only e-mail is being checked daily as time and staff resources permit. This includes inquiry for service, parts and sales.

To wit:
I sent Ten Tec Service an email on Thursday, February 2 asking if I could send my Omni VII in for service. I received a reply mid day on Friday, February 3 with an RA number and shipping instructions. For the many nay sayers out there Ten Tec is NOT dead.

I too wish there were more communication from Ten Tec, and I too wish they had a radio for sale, but for those of us who have Ten Tec gear, at least we know service is available.

I have seen many posts saying Ten Tec does not respond to emails. I have sent them mail twice in recent months and received prompt replies on both occasions. As K4TAX states, service@tentec.com is working and they do reply.

Condy NI4Z