Reading People's Feedback Thoroughly !

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
k4txi

Reading People's Feedback Thoroughly !

Post by k4txi »

All Ham's These days Please start taking the Extra time to Read Thoroughly on People's Feedback and not Just Skim over it , That way you get the Whole Story instead of part of it And can Understand it more Clearly. Todd Banner /K4TXI
WD8BIL

Re: Reading People's Feedback Thoroughly !

Post by WD8BIL »

Good advise Todd.

Another thing to be considered. I think, if a buyer is not satisfied with his purchase, he should exaust all avenues of reconciliation with the seller BEFORE bringing his gripes to the board.
Reading through many threads it is appearent an email or call to the seller would have brought the dispute to a quick end. So many "he said she said, he never called, I never heard from him" makes it anybody's guess what really happened. Most of the time a refund for a returned item is not refused by us hams.

Bud WD8BIL
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
k4txi

Post by k4txi »

I am not sure what your calling petty stuff , But I had my call sign hijacked about 9 month's ago on here . That's why my QRZ Page reads what it does now to protect myself and good Name and Character I was referring to ,not sure what Avenue you was taking ??? Just trying to provide some good advice for people that was All , Because if you don't read the full thread's and just skim you tend to either Miss important Facts , or start Assuming and We all know what the first 3 letters of Assume are . Honestly this is exactly why I have just about given up on ham radio period as it has became out of hand , and of course that's my opinion only . Sincerely Todd / K4TXI
Last edited by k4txi on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WD8BIL

Post by WD8BIL »

I am not sure what your calling petty stuff
Petty stuff??... OH, the signature! It's a play on words. Life philosophy. Don't sweat the small stuff and all that. Not related to my comments....directly.
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!