Questions on Selling

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
tblock

Questions on Selling

Post by tblock »

I had some questions about selling items here and wondered if this was an appropriate place for them. We have some demo equipment left over from a project for the US Military consisting of various components for a mobile FM Broadcasting station. Main components consist of the BW TX300 transmitter, mobile Wilburt HurryUp antenna mast with vehicle tire mount, antennas, power inverter to run off NATO slave plug. We do not have a HAM call sign. I am not sure of the FCC requirements of re-selling such equipment as we did not require FCC approval when we purchased as we did not plan to operate the equipment in the US and it would only be used outside the country. Could any members shed light on whether we should even post such equipment here and/or if we would be required to get some sort of FCC verification about any potential buyers wishing to purchase? I greatly appreciate it. I included an image of the system so you have a better idea of what I am talking about.
LAMBS.jpg
Rally Point TT.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
k9yli

Re: Questions on Selling

Post by k9yli »

Hams can buy and modify to the ham bands any radio.. So leghal to sell most to hams.
Obviously not militllary secret/classified radios.

conmmercial users are restricted to certified radios, which an experimental radio is not likely to have been certified in production, if its a one off version.