IDIOM PRESS

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
KL7VIC

IDIOM PRESS

Post by KL7VIC »

I have made several attempts to reach Idiom Press concerning my Logikey Keyer with no response.
I have made many phone calls, several emails and sent a postage paid envelope as they requested that was returned as undeliverable.
I do not think they are still in business and would be very cautious about any dealings with them if they still exist.
They made a wonderful Logikey Keye,and I have not found any way to make contact with them?

Vic
K3SK

Re: IDIOM PRESS

Post by K3SK »

I placed an online order with IDIOM Press back in early May. Everything appeared to process correctly but I have heard nothing from them. Phone number answers with automated voice saying there is not a mailbox setup. I contacted QTH,COM since they host the site and was told they are still in business but were dealing with some problems. I'm beginning to believe thaty are not in business anymore and the website should be pulled.