use of Autek wm-1 swr meter

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.
wa2job

use of Autek wm-1 swr meter

Post by wa2job »

:lol: Does any one have an Autek wm-1 swr meter and how does it work, and do you like it? Is any one better with a ts940s or ts 520s? I would like to change from my old heath hm-102 to something betterand more accurate. not a bird by any means. I like to keep tabs on my gear as it works so this is why I ask all of the knowlegable ham community. What do you think?
kb0usy

Re: use of Autek wm-1 swr meter

Post by kb0usy »

wa2job wrote: :lol: Does any one have an Autek wm-1 swr meter and how does it work, and do you like it? Is any one better with a ts940s or ts 520s? I would like to change from my old heath hm-102 to something betterand more accurate. not a bird by any means. I like to keep tabs on my gear as it works so this is why I ask all of the knowlegable ham community. What do you think?
If I were you I would go to eHAM.net read the reviews on this meter.But all in all buy what you want after your research in the product.
There in eHAM alot of negative response about it.I think it is a nice meter.The case is positive ground so what it in a mobile.
Steve