H & Y ELectronics in Kentucky !?

Just what it says -- this is the place for any discussions not related to Buying, Selling and Trading ham gear. The discussion must be related to Ham Radio.

Have you ever had a bad experience with H & Y Electronics in Kentucky ?

No
83%
Yes
No votes
More then once !
No votes
They're morons, will never do business with them again !
17%

Total votes: 6

n9tcb

H & Y ELectronics in Kentucky !?

Post by n9tcb »

Hello.... has anyone else had a problem with H & Y Electronics in Kentucky ? I've recently went to order something from their website, and found on their "specials" pages a Dosy Meter... I ordered 2 of them, and they would not honor their price they had on the web site.

They basically told me that they don't care if I file a complaint with the KY BBB, or the KY Attorney General Office.... and not to contact them ever again !! Nice customer service huh !

I will definitely never order another thing from their website, or their Ebay store, or their sister company Copper Electronics ever again !

While I can not tell you folks what to do, BUT.. I would highly suggest that you think twice before ever ordering anything for them !!
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

I voted no. I don't do business with CB outfitters. Especially those who cater to the "Outlaw CBer" as does this company and their sister company Copper Electronics.

Therefore, I have never had a problem with them.
Steve - KA9MOT