BE CARE FULL WITH PASS WORDS

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
N8BLP

BE CARE FULL WITH PASS WORDS

Post by N8BLP »

JUST THIS WEEK I THINK I ALL MOST GOT TAKEN. I HAVE 2 LISTINGS HERE ON QTH & THEY SAY USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY. WELL SOME ONE (NO CALL SIGN & ONLY A FIRST NAME) WANTED TO DO PAY PAL (GIFT). I TOLD THEM TO LOG INTO PAY PAL SEND MONEY TO MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT. I THINK THEY WANTED ALL OF MY PAY PAL INFO. WELL I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM SINCE THEN. I HAVE ALSO HAD ALMOST THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ON QRZ.
IT IS ALMOST GETTING TO THE POINT OF JUST PUTTING THE EQUIPMENT ON A SHELF & COVERING IT UP THEN TO HAVE ALL OF THE HASSEL DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

CHUCK
N8BLP
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Of course Paypal "Gift" payment to avert selling fees is not only a violation of the seller's Paypal agreement but it removes most of the Paypal protections.

I refuse to buy from sellers who request or demand "gift" payments. Fraud is fraud.
OK, So where are the filters now ?
moscha

Post by moscha »

thanks for this information)
When I fully entered company, I used accurately admission essay writing furtively. My ordered true work was combined by norms.
debRoper

Post by debRoper »

kg8lb wrote:I refuse to buy from sellers who request or demand "gift" payments. Fraud is fraud.
I agree with you. Fraud is fraud and unfortunately sometimes we can never tell that it has secretly attack us in simple ways. To avoid fraud, I do not really buy from sellers that looks suspicious like requesting or demanding gift payments.
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

debRoper wrote:
kg8lb wrote:I refuse to buy from sellers who request or demand "gift" payments. Fraud is fraud.
I agree with you. Fraud is fraud and unfortunately sometimes we can never tell that it has secretly attack us in simple ways. To avoid fraud, I do not really buy from sellers that looks suspicious like requesting or demanding gift payments.
For sure ! There is no real bullet proof system. People take the shaft even with eye to eye , cash transactions.

Still the plain truth, scammers hate Paypal and worship postal money orders.

Keep your info secure and be very, very wary of sellers demanding Paypal. I totally cut off any deal as a buyer or seller once the "gift" scam is raised. Not a matter of assuming anything ! The party is proving that they are not trustworthy enough for me to deal with .