I got riped off

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
steve_kc7byp

I got riped off

Post by steve_kc7byp »

:cry: First off at this time I am not going to name the person that I made the trade with.
About a week and a half before Oct 1st I made a deal with a ham to trade some radio gear I had for a laptop computer he had. We agreed to ship on Oct 1st, I was delayed 1 day on shipping, and it went out Oct 2nd and I sent him via e-mail confermation of shipping via usps, we desided to use usps because of delivery problems with ups on both ends, he never sent me any confermation that the laptop was sent out. The post office has confermed that he got the packages from me on Oct 7th. As of Oct 12th the laptop has not arived yet.
The question is how long should I wate before put his name and call out as a bad person to deal with.
- - - -
Steve
KE3GK

How long you should wait ...

Post by KE3GK »

Does he answer your emails concerning the shipping date ?
steve_kc7byp

re: I got riped off

Post by steve_kc7byp »

I finely got an e-mail from him saying his e-mail server was down and he could not respond. He didn't say the date he shiped but I am asoming he shiped Oct 2nd or there-abouts, I did send a e-mail back asking what the date of shipping was . :?
- - - -
Steve