BEWARE! This is a scam--Jennifer Marry

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
ve2xb

BEWARE! This is a scam--Jennifer Marry

Post by ve2xb »

On 8/31/06, jennifer marry <jennifermarry10000> wrote:

Thanks for the mail , the price is okay by me and i am ready to purchase from you immediately, i am ok with $1250. . for the[FT-1000mp }, and i want you to delete the ad from the website, i have a reputable shipper that will take care of shipping from your end i want to let you know i have a client in the state that is oweing me a sum of $5,000..., i will instruct him to issue you a ertified cashier's cheque on my behalf and as soon as cheque arrives, you hold out your amount and send the difference to my shipper for the pick up in your place, i hope i can trust you for my balance and also you will be contacting my shipper with all neccesary information needed for pick up in your place ( FT-1000mp ),if this terms are okay by you, do get back to me with the following details wicthpaymentbe made Out to you like this:
Home Address...
Full Name on cheque..
State...
Zipcode...
Country...
Telephone Number...
Mobilep! hone number...
Fax Number...
Do get back to me asap with this
details for payment to be made out to you
immediately.
Waiting to hearing from you
N2PET

Post by N2PET »

This is actually an old scam that these theives have been trying to run for quite some time. Bottom line is BE CAREFUL!!