not DOA but no returns do to parts swappers

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
N8ERM

not DOA but no returns do to parts swappers

Post by N8ERM »

Really, the guy wanted me to send him USPS money orders with this disclaimer not DOA but no returns do to parts swappers. So you send them $1200.00 and don't get anything in return don't be surprised. Check them out on the feedback forum here, scammer list on qrz and eham. Google their call and ask for references.
K9RLB

Re: not DOA but no returns do to parts swappers

Post by K9RLB »

I consider all listing that say " parts swappers" or "PayPal F&F" are dishonest / scams / fishy.
Best to keep scrolling.
N8ERM

Re: not D As with all used equipment sale is final, no returns.OA but no returns do to parts swappers

Post by N8ERM »

So I found this used radio and tuner for sale. The price was reasonable, so, I checked him out, found nothing on the feedback forum, checked on QRZ and EHAM for scammer postings again nothing was posted. This disclaimer was posted "As with all used equipment sale is final, no returns". No offer of using Paypal for payment. REMEMBER you may lose your money and get junk gear or a box of rocks. Be safe and check them out.