jimrogers_4@yahoo.com -- SCAMMER or...???

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
K9FI

jimrogers_4@yahoo.com -- SCAMMER or...???

Post by K9FI »

E-mail: jimrogers_4@yahoo.com

The response is:

I work with Unicef,I reside in the States but currently out of the States for an official assignment and would like to procure this item for my girlfriend in London,England.I would like to know if this item is still available.Okay? I would like to know the final asking price too and I would really appreciate your immediate response...

All of my ads have been answered multiple times by this person -- is this as smelly as it seems??

:roll:
Last edited by K9FI on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K9FI

YEP, its a scam! --- WATCH OUT!

Post by K9FI »

THE PAYMENT THAT WILL BE COMING TO YOU VIA EXPRESS MAIL WILL INCLUDE THE COST FOR THE SALES OF YOUR ITEM + THE SHIPPING COST TO ENGLAND AND FUNDS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND TO PAY HER SCHOOL FEES AT THE LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY,UK.

I AM SENDING YOU A MONEY ORDER WHICH WILL COVER ALL THIS COSTS BECAUSE I AM OUT OF THE STATES TO EUROPE FOR AN OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT AND I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CASH TO SEND TO HER VIA WESTERN UNION.

PLEASE,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE MONEY SENT TO HER VIA WESTERN UNION AFTER YOU MIGHT HAVE CASHED THE MONEY ORDER.OKAY? I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU A SUM OF $20 FOR YOUR EFFORT IN CARRYING OUT THIS HELP FOR ME.

I SHALL INCLUDE HER NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS ALONG WITH THE PAYMENT THAT WILL BE COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS.OKAY? IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP OR WOULD WANT TO PROCEED WITH TRANSACTION,I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT IF YOU COULD HAVE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS FORWARDED TO ME ASAP.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOU TOO WITH THE EXCESS MONEY ON THE MONEY ORDER TOO BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF THIEVES OUT THERE NOWADAYS AND I WOULD REALLY NEED YOUR SINCERITY TOWARDS CONCLUDING THIS TRANSACTION.I AM A CHRISTAIN AND YOU CAN TRUST ME TOO.

PAYMENT WILL BE DRAWN INSTANTLY UPON RECIEVING YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS TO ISSUE AND MAIL THE PAYMENT.

WITH REGARDS,

JIM ROGERS
K4ICL

The scam continues...

Post by K4ICL »

When you get a traceable address, be sure to give it to the FBI and the PostMaster's Office.

AL
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

U betcha Al ---

8)

73!
Jim, K9FI

:wink:
w4amp

Post by w4amp »

If you are selling something heavy, like an amp, get the fake moneyorder. Ship him a large package COD and claim about a 1000$ for duty purposes. Then he will pay the COD and the duty for a box of nothing. I saw where a guy did this to another scammer in England. He was supposed to send an IBM powerbook but sent the guy a binder with stickers on it. Scammer lost big$

Here is the link:

http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/

Try not to laugh too hard, parts of it are hilarious!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
K9FI

Post by K9FI »

Oh mannnn, that is PRECIOUS!

:lol:

I'm going to share that page with every person I can -- THANKS!

73!
Jim, K9FI
w4amp

Post by w4amp »

Gotta love that powerbook!
AE4SH

some powerbook

Post by AE4SH »

BRAVO :!:
N2PET

N2PET

Post by N2PET »

That was one of the FUNNIEST things I have read in a long time!! Serves the theiving SOB right!! BRAVO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: