HARD TO BELEIVE

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
wa4cch

HARD TO BELEIVE

Post by wa4cch »

just noticed an ad where a gentelman is asking you to give him a good price on some ham gear for his BOY in irac with the hint to donate this sounds like a good idea BUT WHEN YOU LOOK HIM UP HE WAS BORN 1969 IF HIS BOY WAS 18 THE LEAGLE AGE TO JOIN THEN HIS SON WAS BORN WHEN HE WAS 13/14 STARTED AT AN EARLY AGE DIDN'T HE

JUST WONDERING
CHUCK
Last edited by wa4cch on Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wa4cch

hard to belive

Post by wa4cch »

TRIED TO EIDT THIS BUT DIDN'T WORK SO I'LL DO IT THIS WAY

RIGHT AFTER I SENT HIM AN E-MAIL HE CHANGED HIS AD TO READ THAT
HIS BOY REALLY MENT HIS FRIEND AND THAT WE YANKEES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT FUNNY I AM A BORN IN THE SOUTH GEORIGA BOY AND I THOUGHT MY BOY MENT MY SON NOT MY FRIEND I GUESS HE'S FROM ANOTHER PART OF THE SOUTH WHERE BOY MEANS FRIEND AS IN BOYFRIEND ?????? YOU TELL ME :roll: ANYWAY GOOD IDEA TO HELP SET UP A STATION IN IRAC BUT BY THE TIME HE GETS ALL THE PAPER WORK AND OK FROM HIS CO HE WILL MOST LIKELY BE ON THE WAY HOME

73 CHUCK
Last edited by wa4cch on Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
N2PET

Boy?

Post by N2PET »

I think that's spelled IRAQ?? Just thought I would help you out. Scott N2PET.
wa4cch

thanks

Post by wa4cch »

:D well down here it's legal to say IRAC ERAC MYRAC what ever suits your fancy but thanks anyway :lol:

:shock: never saw it spelt with them curly cues on the end though :?

must be the way them yankees spell it :?
kc8zjd

Re: thanks

Post by kc8zjd »

wa4cch wrote::D well down here it's legal to say IRAC ERAC MYRAC what ever suits your fancy but thanks anyway :lol:

:shock: never saw it spelt with them curly cues on the end though :?

must be the way them yankees spell it :?
Seems like this forum is starting to just post things that show ANY SIGN of suspicion... true or not. How about getting full stories before we start drawing conclusions on folks.

I understand the overseas buyers paying 10 times the asking price with some phony money order, but a US ham looking to buy for one of our own serving in Iraq is subject to questioning before he even has a chance to respond?

Come on...