3cx1200z7 tube

Discussion of ways to help ensure a safe trade, so you don't get ripped-off. Do not discuss individuals here. Use the Feedback Forum instead.
goodguy

3cx1200z7 tube

Post by goodguy »

this is to warn anyone who is thinking of buying the 3cx1200z7 tube that w3vw has listed on qth.back in february i bought that tube from him which he listed as full output!!!!well i sent a money order for the sum of $550.00 PLUS$20.00 for shipping.when i got the tube i installed it and it would only make 400watts output so i called willie on the phone and told him of my finding,right away he said i have all ready spent the money and i do not know when i can pay you.it is now december and no money yet so i am going to take action to recover my money.so buy all means do not buy this tube as it dose not put out 1000watts,it is junk and w3vw is a bandit.
MrTips

Re: 3cx1200z7 tube

Post by MrTips »

goodguy wrote:this is to warn anyone who is thinking of buying the 3cx1200z7 tube that w3vw has listed on qth.back in february i bought that tube from him which he listed https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review-and-results his phen375 as full output!!!!well i sent a money order for the sum of $550.00 PLUS$20.00 for shipping.when i got the tube i installed it and it would only make 400watts output so i called willie on the phone and told him of my finding,right away he said i have all ready spent the money and i do not know when i can pay you.it is now december and no money yet so i am going to take action to recover my money.so buy all means do not buy this tube as it dose not put out 1000watts,it is junk and w3vw is a bandit.
Well that sucks, hope you got your money back. Do you know a good place to buy a 1000 watt tube?