Relisted Items

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
AE4SH

Relisted Items

Post by AE4SH »

i recon it's fine for me to keep relisting my stuff 10 times a day , knowing it's not going to sell.
i think it's time for one of the moderators to close this feedback.
i thought it was for your opinion about what goes on the swap page .
Last edited by AE4SH on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K9XR

RELISTING

Post by K9XR »

But you never know when someone will need an old microphone or for that matter some old over-priced Drake accessories. At least I have learned that in some cases if an item doesn't sell, just raise the price to make sure that it won't sell. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? I figure as soon as I post this, this thread will probably be moved or deleted.
kg4mlo

Post by kg4mlo »

If you are annoyed by the repetition, don't tune in. I think you have the policy here confused with the policy of other sites. You think if you list somthing and it doesn't sell in 15 minutes, every potential interested party has seen your ad??
Do you complain about the weather or time of day much??????????
W1QJ

Post by W1QJ »

No, I haven't noticed that, although I have noticed that many come to this forum and belly ache about the stupidest things.
donate life
N8ERM

belly ache about the stupidest things

Post by N8ERM »

Lou,
you are 5X9 +20 on this one.
Terry
W8VVE

Post by W8VVE »

If you don't like this site...don't look! 73...Sam W8VVE
AE4SH

Post by AE4SH »

I just stated my opinion on the matter.
I recon nobody is supposed to say anything about certain people on the net.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K9XR

Re: Relisted Items

Post by K9XR »

If I didn't know better I would have thought there was a full moon outside. It often seems that you are better off starting a mean spirited campaign against someone rather than offering constructive criticism to help make this site a little better. I don't recall anyone saying they didn't like this site or "bellyaching". Someone was just offering a comment about something that doesn't make using then site any more enjoyable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the rules changed to allow only three edits of an ad so that the same ads aren't constantly "bumped" to the top. Don't you think that someone who starts a new ad about 5 or 6 times a day is trying to circumvent that rule? I sure do.

I'm sorry to ruffle some of the "good ol' boys group" feathers on this , but maybe some one can at least copy me Q4 on this one.

AE4SH wrote:i recon it's fine for me to keep relisting my stuff 10 times a day , knowing it's not going to sell.
AE4SH

Re: Relisted Items

Post by AE4SH »

This is exactly what i mean.
Some edit their ads till they cannot edit them no more and copy and paste the same ad again.
It does get anoying to see the same thing posted everyday over and over.
I feel if someomne wants the item they could contact them and at least make an offer.
I say no more!
K9XR wrote:If I didn't know better I would have thought there was a full moon outside. It often seems that you are better off starting a mean spirited campaign against someone rather than offering constructive criticism to help make this site a little better. I don't recall anyone saying they didn't like this site or "bellyaching". Someone was just offering a comment about something that doesn't make using then site any more enjoyable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the rules changed to allow only three edits of an ad so that the same ads aren't constantly "bumped" to the top. Don't you think that someone who starts a new ad about 5 or 6 times a day is trying to circumvent that rule? I sure do.

I'm sorry to ruffle some of the "good ol' boys group" feathers on this , but maybe some one can at least copy me Q4 on this one.

AE4SH wrote:i recon it's fine for me to keep relisting my stuff 10 times a day , knowing it's not going to sell.