Ads on QTH for Ebay!

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
w9lvm

Ads on QTH for Ebay!

Post by w9lvm »

QTH should remove these ads just like a CB AD! I would never follow a ad over to Ebay as it is like saying QTH Ads do not work! QTH is a fine site but people OVER PRICE the gear and wonder why it does not sell on QTH and take it over to Ebay! I no longer list anything on Ebay or use THEIR PAYPAL!
WA5JAV

PayPal Sucks

Post by WA5JAV »

PayPal sucks. I will never use PayPal again. Seldom use eBay. Both are greedy unethical money monsters.

http://paypalsucks.org/
N2PET

ebay listings

Post by N2PET »

I agree Keep ebay away from qth! :roll:
kc0cf

Re: Ads on QTH for Ebay!

Post by kc0cf »

w9lvm wrote:QTH should remove these ads just like a CB AD! I would never follow a ad over to Ebay as it is like saying QTH Ads do not work! QTH is a fine site but people OVER PRICE the gear and wonder why it does not sell on QTH and take it over to Ebay! I no longer list anything on Ebay or use THEIR PAYPAL!
I agree, in my opinion, links to Ebay should be treated like leprosy.
N6tlu

Post by N6tlu »

I think it's a slap in the face to QTH.com when people post an ad stating "I have a radio on ebay see item #1234567890". This site is a great FREE resource to Hams. Pointing to another selling site, in my view is abuse and should not be allowed.
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

EBAY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N8QBY

Post by N8QBY »

Amazing how this site works. For a week I had a comment on this very topic, and no comments. Go figure. Keep E-bay listings off of this site, or send Scott a percentage if you do sell it on E-bay.
w9lvm

N8QBY

Post by w9lvm »

You got it make them send some thing to QTH for their ad! I think I comment on QTH web site and they pulled it and told me to go to this part of site!
W5MTB

eBay, QTH, etc...

Post by W5MTB »

..So, what gives?
You walk into a HAM specialty store, only to get hijacked paying in some cases over twice the price you can find it on QTH, eBay, or elsewhere.. Some of you are fortunate enough to live near a shop. I'm used to mail order, or eBay.

It's a big enough world to buy eBay, QTH, etc. I can guarantee I will shop for the best price. If you don't like eBay, don't complain because others do. I've found good buys at all of the above. Fortunately, I've not been burned on any major purchases, but lesson learned.
W5MTB
Greetings from the great state of TEXAS!
Proverbs 3:5-6
73s'!