CLASSIFIED ADS SPELLING FUNNIES }:>)

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Three radios come with speekers.

:roll:
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Frequencys made the list with one hit and vidio with three strikes in just one posting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Free shiping from eight gentlemen.
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Batterys are included in three sales.
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Two more amatuer mistakes.

:wink:
W4KVW

HAHAHA

Post by W4KVW »

SEVERAL "NON SMOKING" rigs.I would hope so UNLESS it's a parts only rig. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I do NOT allow my rigs too smoke either.

W4KVW
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

Resister has been used twice.

:roll:
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

For Sell
Last edited by KB2VYZ on Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
W1JCW

Ha Ha..Good stuff..

Post by W1JCW »

So true..Very funny stuff..
73 -

W1JCW
John
W4KVW

NEW ONE! }:>)

Post by W4KVW »

ORGINAL box,manual,mic.hahahaha }:>) LOTS of THEM(21 at this time)48 YEASU rigs right NOW! As well as a couple of AMERTRON ads.My sides are KILLING me!hahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehe

Clayton
W4KVW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
N9LCD

How's this?

Post by N9LCD »

Not seen on QTH.com, but seen elsewhere, "VACUME" tube.

What's worst than spelling errors are ads or replies that so poorly written you can't figure out what the seller is trying to say after reading it a half a dozen times.

N9LCD
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

moble
Last edited by KB2VYZ on Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
W4KVW

NEW ONE!

Post by W4KVW »

MODLE is a NEW one.I think it's suppose to be MODEL? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clayton
W4KVW
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Intrested
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

transiever, transciever, warrenty
N6VMO

Post by N6VMO »

...THANKS FOR VEIWING :cry:
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

origional
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Next we will have to start a post about PUNK CHEW A SHUN
Last edited by KB2VYZ on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
W4KVW

THE WINNER IS...................

Post by W4KVW »

Well it appears that the WINNER is:YEASU.Today I found 44 cases of this one COMMON brand of radio gear mispelled.Maybe someone should make a NEW BRAND or have they already? If it were some NEW or UNKNOWN item or brand I may find it much easier too understand WHY so many people can NOT spell YAESU & I'm an ICOM man myself? PLEASE keep them coming but I do NOT think ANYTHING will have more cases of being mispelled than our current CHAMPION & I'm sure the folks at "YEASU" (Yaesu)are SO PROUD or they would be if the only knew just how tough that name is to spell.Those TUNNERS are running a good race but it appears they have lost in the end. You know things are bad when you have a NON-SMOKING,NEW MODLE YEASU with a built in TUNNER,HAND MIKE,with ORGINAL boxes & MANULS,that your wife says,MUST GO & you can NOT find a single buyer.(married buyer either)haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clayton
W4KVW
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Your not kidding Clayton, It's pretty bad when you can't spell Yaesu, considering, all you have to do, is look at the front of the radio and get it from there. Now, for anyone that can't spell Icom, it's time to go back to skool (school). I myself, am a Kenwood man, although right now, my primary radio is a Yaesu FT-2000. But, if you look at my signature, you see I still have a Kenwood TS-2000, and it's at the TOP of the list.
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Just when I thought it coundn't get any worse-----matching speacker
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

guarentee
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

ECELENT is this supposed to be excellent?
KB2VYZ

From the Feedback Forum

Post by KB2VYZ »

steped up
wx1f

Post by wx1f »

I think we've beaten this horse to death......anyone else concur?