threatening

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
W8BDH

Post by W8BDH »

Oh no, there will be no returning of the rig. He bought it, it was in good shape when I sent it to him and he will never, ever recieve a refund.
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

I hope you are right. PayPal is on these guys side.....always.
Steve - KA9MOT
W8BDH

Post by W8BDH »

he already has a ups claim out for the package he claimed is damaged, trying a chargeback would constitute fraud
dcerrato

Threatening again.....

Post by dcerrato »

He contacted me last night again... here's what his e-mail says

"Due to your lack of respect for yourself as well as others.You negelected to repack the amp as it was sent to you and UPS trashed it. Why did you not put the original packing back in the original box ahole?.The case is dented tubes are smashed and the load shaft snapped off. I hope for your sake you insured this shipment. "

I packed the item using the SAME EXACT materials that he provided me and I packed the amp perfectly. E-bay paid for the return shipping on the item so he'll have to find out from them if they insured it or not.

E-bay also has the link to this thread so I really doubt that they'll believe him. He is now threatening me again by saying "I hope for your sake you insured this shipment". It seems as though he cannot control himself. Also, he decides to e-mail this to me 1 week after he received the amp back. He probably trashed the amp himself hoping to get the $ back for it.

Something needs to be done about this guy - he can't keep doing this to people. A few other e-bay members have contacted me recently expressing the SAME ISSUES with this seller. They have told me that they have had to go out and purchase items to get the amp in working condition but they have not filed for a refund because they do not want to deal with him.

Any suggestions? (please e-mail me as I do not know if he is watching this thread)
dcerrato

KB1LMI arrested in 2004

Post by dcerrato »

Yes- he is the guy who got arrested for selling stolen boat electronics on ebay.... and I bet all of the items he's selling now on ebay are all stolen.....
Read the article below:

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2004 ... 397764.txt