send qth ads to another

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
w8qwl

send qth ads to another

Post by w8qwl »

how do I send an ad to another email?
K4ICL

Sending an ad to another by email.

Post by K4ICL »

There is no instant click and email button in the current version of the software for this site. However there are two easy ways to send the ad:

1. Copy the entire ad by selecting it with your mouse then paste it into the body of your email. Works best if you are using html formatted email instead of text formatted.

2. Copy the ad number and send it. He/she can use it to find the target ad using the Search feature after he accesses the QTH.com site.

I normally use the first method so the recipient will have the entire ad on the email I send to him.

Cheers,

K4ICL
KA9FOX
Site Admin

coming soon!

Post by KA9FOX »

This feature is definitely going to be added in the near future. Thanks for your patience... many new features on the horizon...

- Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
W4AIN

Re: coming soon!

Post by W4AIN »

KA9FOX wrote:This feature is definitely going to be added in the near future. Thanks for your patience... many new features on the horizon...

- Scott KA9FOX
When will this feature be available for utilization?
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Hi Phil. Thanks for your support and interest in improving the classifieds. There are many new features that are near completion and I agree that this one is a high priority. Let me see what can be done to get this one feature added more quickly.

- Scott
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Hi again, Phil.

I have implemented this feature. You will see a new "Send this Ad to a Friend" link under every ad. Simply click it, fill out the short form, and the ad will be e-mailed to your friend. Please try it out, and let me know what you think.

73 - Scott KA9FOX
W4AIN

Post by W4AIN »

Excellent, Scott.....Thanks a million for the new feature. It works like a charm. :D

Phil - W4AIN
Phil - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
www.w4ain.com