COURTESY, COURTESY, COURTESY

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
Rich

COURTESY, COURTESY, COURTESY

Post by Rich »

It's been said before but I'd like to repeat it....the courteous and proper thing to do when a potential buyer responds to your ad is to acknowledge his response. All it takes is a simple "It's been sold" or something to let him know where he stands. Many times I've waited days patiently expecting a response while similar items come up for sale. Come on folks! Let's use courtesy and common sense....it's not that hard to do!!
N8PQB

Consideration

Post by N8PQB »

I couldn't agree more.

More than once I have responded to a posting that said, "Trades considered, what do you have?"

So I sent an offer, and never hear back. I guess my offer wasn't to his liking. It would have been common courtesy to respond to my offer with a simple, Not Interested. However, it seems there are some in our ranks, that weren't brought up right.

Tom
N8PQB

Consideration

Post by N8PQB »

I couldn't agree more.

More than once I have responded to a posting that said, "Trades considered, what do you have?"

So I sent an offer, and never hear back. I guess my offer wasn't to his liking. It would have been common courtesy to respond to my offer with a simple, Not Interested. However, it seems there are some in our ranks, that weren't brought up right.

Tom