Bundle sales

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
wa8mea

Bundle sales

Post by wa8mea »

I am not sure why I am seeing so many "bundles" when it comes to transceiver sales. Perhaps it's the ease of putting it all in one box - which usually is impossible to do. Perhaps it's done to "sweeten the pot." But for those of us who have tuners, excess microphones, a half dozen power supplies, etc. - we really don't need these extra items.

You might be surprised at how easy it is to sell all of your items separately. I have taken little HM-36 mics and sold them at a reasonable price.

So for those of us looking for a rig only... please consider selling your stuff separately. It may take a little more time and effort, but you'll make more money.

73, Bill
K9XR

Re: Bundle sales

Post by K9XR »

I always get a kick out of seeing HM-36 mikes sold separate. As far back as I can remember, they always came with new radios, but I have bought many radios when they didn't come with them. I'll admit, whenever I see a decent price on one, I will buy it, just in case.