No responses...

This is the place to discuss the QTH.com Classifieds (http://swap.qth.com). Please be constructive.
K9DD

No responses...

Post by K9DD »

I've answered four ads in the last couple days without the courtesy of a response from anyone. That's really rude. If the item is no longer available or you don't like me, at least give the courtesy of a response. I took the time to read and respond to your ad, at least respond.

Jim - K9DD
Bear

Re: No responses...

Post by Bear »

I agree with you. I too have responded to several listings here and out of six recently responded to listings,three failed to respond, two had already sold the item and not removed them from active listing (Very Common) and the last one I made a deal on for a $800 amplifier, sent him a money order and after receiving it He decided he wanted to keep the amplifier, backed out on the sale and is supposed to be returning my money order ?? I am only out the trip to get the Money order, the cost of the money order, the express mailing costs to expedite the sale, and roughly two weeks of my time waiting.Next will be a trip back across town to the Post Office, a $16 fee to file for my money back from the Post Office and up to 60 days waiting time to get my money back ?? In the mean time I cannot even attempt to buy another Amp anywhere until I get my money back ! I have refrained from calling this person what I think of him since QTH does not want profanity used here !I am beginning to think that while QTH was a good idea and at one time a great thing, it has been ruined by a bunch of, well again I will keep it clean and say "People" ?
Jim
somer99

Re: No responses...

Post by somer99 »

Absolutely agree. I have not bought or sold anything here but have used Craigslist in the past. Always responded and took down by ad immediately after I sold something. A common courtesy is not to waste anyone's time.